Ron PadrónDirector of Undergraduate Operations
Hornbake Library, Ground Floor, Room 0217B
Ron has worked as an educator and administrator in higher education for over a decade. His work centers justice, equity, diversity, inclusion, and accessibility. Ron is dedicated to the development, implementation, and assessment of equitable institutional practices that foster diversity and inclusion in both the for-profit and nonprofit sector. In particular, he uses his expertise in administration, public speaking, coordination, logistics, teaching and facilitation to guide advocacy in higher education systems in order to support and elevate the voices of marginalized groups to hone inclusive institutional practices.
Working to expand undergraduate program services and structure, providing support for student development and academic success initiatives, and working to foster an inclusive campus environment.
- Diversity, inclusion, and equity
- Student success and resilience
- Fostering student development
- Programmatic assessment of student support initiatives
- MS, College Student Affairs from Nova Southeastern University
- BA, Interdisciplinary Studies from the University of Central Florida