Jennifer J. PreeceProfessor & Dean Emerita
Current Research Interests
- Use of technology in citizen and environmental science
- Human-computer interaction
- Online participation and engagement
- Preece, J. (2000). Online Communities: Designing Usability, Supporting Sociability. Chichester, UK: John Wiley & Sons.
- Sharp, H., Rogers, Y., Preece, J. (2019) Interaction Design: Beyond Human-Computer Interaction. 5th Edition. New York, NY: John Wiley & Sons.
Full list of books and publications: 2019CV
PhD, Open University (UK)
Research & Focus Areas
- Accessibility and Inclusive Design
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Smart Cities and Connected Communities
- Social Networks and Online Communities