PyTorch Annual Hackathon 2021
Event Start Date: Wednesday, November 3, 2021 - 12:00 am
Event End Date: Wednesday, November 3, 2021 - 11:59 pm
The PyTorch Annual Hackathon is back in 2021 with all new opportunities for you to get started or continue learning about PyTorch. Join the community to build innovative and impactful models, applications, and other projects that use AI responsibly.
Put your machine learning skills to the test!
What to Build: Build a project using PyTorch in one of the three categories:
- PyTorch Responsible AI Development Tools & Libraries
- Web and Mobile Applications powered by PyTorch
- PyTorch Developer Tools & Libraries
What to Submit:
- Demo video. (hosted on YouTube, Facebook Video, Vimeo, or Youku). Your video should be less than 3 minutes (can be a little longer if needed), include a demo of your working application via a step-by-step visual demo, and be available in English. Be sure to explain how PyTorch was used to build your project.
- Code. Provide a link to your publicly accessible code repository on GitHub or your preferred code sharing tool.
- Access. Provide a URL, installation files, or other testing instructions that allow access to your working project