Info Challenge – Register to Compete
Are you creative? Analytical? Have a knack for solving complex problems?
Student Participant Registration opens January 17, 2024!
The University of Maryland (UMD) Info Challenge is an annual week-long challenge held in late February where college students from four Maryland academic institutions solve real-world problems in the areas of data analytics, security, design, and project management (NEW for IC24).
- This is a free event, including admission, swag, food, and prizes.
- Must be a college student at: University of Maryland College Park (UMCP), University of Maryland Baltimore County (UMBC), Montgomery College, or the United States Naval Academy (USNA)
- No prior data experience required!
- Must register individually to compete. Team registration will be offered only to those students who have individually registered.
- Select a challenge project provided by a partnering organization.
- Use your creativity and analytical skills to solve the challenge.
- Attend lectures about how to use data analytics tools.
- Compete for exciting prizes and bragging rights and engage in enriching educational experiences.
SAVE THE DATE!
Registration for Info Challenge 2024 (NEW REGISTRATION TIMES)
January 17 – February 7, 2024: Individual Registration
Everyone MUST register individually first! Team registrations will only be offered to those individuals successfully registered by February 7, 2024.