Understanding and creating generalizable configurations of people, computing, and information that augment human intelligence and creativity.
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Creativity Support Tools
- Collective Intelligence & Crowdsourcing
- Social Computing
- PhD, Cognitive Psychology, University of Pittsburgh, 2014
- MS, Cognitive Psychology, University of Pittsburgh, 2012
- BS, Psychology, University of the Ozarks, 2009
Best Paper Award at the ASME Design Theory and Methodology Conference, the Design Studies Award 2015, and an NSF Doctoral Dissertation Improvement Grant.
Associated Research Centers