2019 Call for Submission is available now!
- Papers (includes Full and Short Research Papers)
- Sessions for Interaction and Engagement
- iSchool Partnerships and Practices
- Blue Sky track
- Doctoral Student Colloquium
- Early Career Colloquium
- Undergraduate Symposium
- iSchools Doctoral Dissertation Award
Click here for the CFP! Submissions will be accepted through Sept. 10, 2018.
More About the Conference
The 14th Annual iConference will be hosted in Washington, D.C. by the University of Maryland College Park, in collaboration with Syracuse University and the University of Maryland Baltimore County. For more information about this event or to register to attend, please click here.