Reading Day Event: De-Stress During Finals w/ Food & Fun
Event Start Date: Tuesday, December 13, 2022 - 9:00 am
Event End Date: Tuesday, December 13, 2022 - 4:00 pm
Location: INFO Commons, Hornbake Library Ground Floor/Basement
INFO College Students,
Join us on Dec 13th, UMD’s Reading Day (aka INFO College De-Stress Day), for fun and relaxing activities—including meditation sessions, a visit from Teddy the Terp, lunch, and a hot chocolate social. More de-stressing activities will be available all day!
- All Day: Adult coloring books and make-your-own ornament
- 9:00-10:00 AM: Coffee, tea, and meditation (15-minute sessions)
- 10:00-11:00 AM: Teddy the Terp visit
- 11:00-1:00 PM: Grab-n-go lunch
- 2:00-4:00 PM: Gourmet hot chocolate social
No registration required, just stop by!