Pratt Library: Prescription Drug Affordability Town Hall Forum
Join us for a forum discussion on rising drug prices, learn about Maryland's new Drug Prescription Affordability Board, and share your experience with high cost prescription drugs.
This event is brought to you by the Maryland Citizen's Health Initiative Education Fund.
- Representative Dutch Ruppersberger
- Representative John Sarbanes
- Baltimore Health Commissioner Letitia Dzirasa
- Senator Brian Feldman
- Delegate Joseline Peña-Melnyk
- Delegate Brooke Lierman
- Professor Gerard Anderson of the Prescription Drug Affordability Board
- Jim Gutman of AARP Maryland
To share additional feedback or if you are unable to attend the event, please fill out the form Maryland Citizens' Health Initiative Education Fund (MCHI): http://healthcareforall.com/RxInput/
The feedback will be anonymously compiled.