engAGED Part 2: Considering Technology and Access for Older Adults: Virtual Panel Discussion
Wednesday December 2, 2020 from 6 - 7 pm (EST)
We invite you to join us on Wednesday December 2, 2020 for a panel discussion and Q & A roundtable to learn and ask industry experts about specific resources to help older adults use technology.
In our first event in September 2020, panelists discussed research focused on the challenges and needs of older adults using and accessing technology. In this event, experts from the field will provide advice for the best resources, practices, and tools to help older adults use technology. We look to engage the audience in a robust discussion.
The registration for this event includes a question for you to select the topics you would like discussed, including:
- Voice-assistive Technologies
- Computer Basics
- Social Isolation Technologies
- Digital Agents (Alexa, Google home)
- Privacy and Safety Basics
- Wearables (Apple Watch/Fitbit)
- What to Buy (Tablets, Computers)
- How to Stay Virtually Connected with Older Adults
- Health Related Technologies/Apps
- Dementia Friendly Technologies