Student Ambassadors Program
Become a Student Ambassador!
Current students in our bachelor and master programs serve as Student Ambassadors to help advise prospective and current students. Student Ambassadors, as paid hourly student employees, work scheduled hours alongside our Program Advisors to answer questions like:
- What is the major like? What do you learn?
- What are some good classes to take together?
- What are some options for upper-level electives? Do I have to do a specialization?
- How do I fill out an Academic Plan?
- What should I do if I want to add another major or study abroad?
Another student’s input about the program and experiences can be extremely valuable to those deciding whether to join the program or current students making decisions about their academic path.
Being a Student Ambassador is also a great opportunity to build career experience, work alongside your program staff team, and get to know prospective and fellow students better.
If you are interested in applying to be a Student Ambassador, please contact your advisor.