Tuition & Fees
Tuition & Fees
Courses taught fully or partially on the College Park campus are subject to the standard University tuition and fees.
Courses taught fully or as a hybrid course on the Shady Grove campus are subject the standard Shady Grove Campus fees and a $65.00 per credit hour Program Fee. Courses taught on this campus are listed under the section numbers SG OR ESG (e.g. INST301 ESG1).
Undergraduate Tuition and Fees
Graduate Tuition and Fees
- College Park Graduate Tuition and Fees
- Shady Grove Graduate Tuition and Fees
- PhD Advanced to Candidacy Tutiton and Fees
For the 2019-20 academic year, online courses are subject to standard tuition, technology fees, and an online course fee. Courses taught online are offered under section numbers that begin with ML (ex: LBSC602 ML01). Fees for online courses using the ML section code are assessed on a per-credit hour basis. The technology fee is assessed based on full-time or part-time enrollment status.
|Tuition||Per Credit Hour||3 (Part Time)||6 (Part Time)||9 (Full Time)|
|University Technology Fee (per semester)||n/a||$76.50||$76.50||$153.00|
|College Online Program Fee (per credit hour)||$100.00||$300.00||$600.00||$900.00|
|Total Maryland Resident||$2,569.50||$5,062.50||$7,632.00|
|Total Maryland Non-resident||$5,251.50||$10,426.50||$15,678.00|
Winter and Summer Sessions
- The University of Maryland offers loans, grants, and scholarships to undergraduate and graduate students.
- The University of Maryland also offers financial aid for international students.
- The College of Information Studies offers a number of scholarships, awards, and assistantships to current graduate students.