Tuition & Fees
Courses taught fully or partially on the College Park campus are subject to the standard University tuition and fees.
Courses taught fully or as a hybrid course on the Shady Grove campus are subject the standard Shady Grove Campus fees and a $65.00 per credit hour Program Fee. Courses taught on this campus are listed under the section numbers SG OR ESG (e.g. INST301 ESG1).
Undergraduate Tuition and Fees
Graduate Tuition and Fees
- College Park Graduate Tuition and Fees
- Shady Grove Graduate Tuition and Fees
- PhD Advanced to Candidacy Tutiton and Fees
Online courses are subject to standard tuition, technology fees, and an online course fee. Courses taught online are offered under section numbers that begin with ML (ex: LBSC602 ML01). Courses listed under that section code are NOT subject to fees associated with a physical campus. Fees for online courses using the ML section code are assessed on a per-credit hour basis. The technology fee is assessed based on full-time or part-time enrollment status.
|Tuition||Per Credit Hour||3 (Part Time)||6 (Part Time)||9 (Full Time)|
|University Technology Fee (per semester)||n/a||$76.50||$76.50||$153.00|
|College Online Program Fee (per credit hour)||$100.00||$300.00||$600.00||$900.00|
|Total Maryland Resident||$2,527.50||$4,978.50||$7,506.00|
|Total Maryland Non-resident||$5,020.50||$9,964.50||$14,985.00|
Winter and Summer Sessions
- The University of Maryland offers loans, grants, and scholarships to undergraduate and graduate students.
- The University of Maryland also offers financial aid for international students.
- The College of Information Studies offers a number of scholarships, awards, and assistantships to current graduate students.