Taking Courses Outside the iSchool

Current iSchool students wishing to take a course from a different department/college at University of Maryland should fill out the form below. Please note that you will need a copy of the course syllabus for the course you wish to take. If you do not have a copy of the course syllabus, you will need to contact that instructor to get a copy. While graduate students are certainly eligible to take undergraduate courses, only graduate-level courses will be considered toward your graduate degree in the iSchool.

After this form has been submitted, please allow 5-7 business days for the form to be reviewed and for a decision to be made.

Include Program Code, Course Number, and Section Number. (For example: INST111, Section 0201).
Files must be less than 2 MB.
Allowed file types: pdf doc docx.