Assistant Director of Undergraduate Programs
Hornbake Library, Ground Floor, Room 0217B
Ron Padrón is a transplant from the swamps of South Florida. He started at the University of Maryland in 2012 as an Academic Advisor in the School of Public Health before becoming part of the iSchool team in 2018. He also works with a number of other offices across campus in matters relating to social justice and LGBTQ+ advocacy and inclusion. Outside of work, Ron enjoys reading fantasy and fiction, playing with his dog, doing historical research on local communities, and coffee dates with his husband.
Working to expand undergraduate program services and structure, providing support for student development and academic success initiatives, and working to foster an inclusive campus environment.
- Diversity, inclusion, and equity
- Student success and resilience
- Fostering student development
- Programmatic assessment of student support initiatives
- MS, College Student Affairs from Nova Southeastern University
- BA, Interdisciplinary Studies from the University of Central Florida