Understanding and creating generalizable configurations of people, computing, and information that augment human intelligence and creativity.
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Creativity Support Tools
- Collective Intelligence & Crowdsourcing
- Social Computing
- PhD, Cognitive Psychology, University of Pittsburgh, 2014
- MS, Cognitive Psychology, University of Pittsburgh, 2012
- BS, Psychology, University of the Ozarks, 2009
- Best Paper Award at the ASME Design Theory and Methodology conference, the Design Studies Award 2015, and an NSF Doctoral Dissertation Improvement Grant.