2118A Hornbake Building, South Wing
301 405 2032
- Data-driven technologies that address unique challenges, faced due to health or disability, with an emphasis on best experimental methodologies to assess impact.
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Natural Language Processing
- Machine Learning
- PhD, Computer Science, City University of New York, 2016
- MS, Advanced Computer Systems, University of Athens, 2011
- BS, Computer Science, University of Athens, 2007
- Best Paper Honorable Mention award at CHI 2017, and Best Paper Finalist at ACM ASSETS 2016.