Permission to Enroll at Another Institution.

Permission to Enroll at Another Institution

To request permission to take courses at another institution students should do the following:

  • Discuss potential transfer course(s) with your advisor. 
  • Read the Academic Policies to make sure you understand which courses you can take at another institution. 
  • Review transfer course equivalencies in the Transfer Credit Services database.
  • Complete the Permission to Enroll form.
  • Wait for email notification of the decision on your request BEFORE enrolling at the other institution.

NOTE: If you want to enroll for an InfoSci Benchmark course in another institution, you must also submit a Request for Exception to Policy. Please ensure that you submit both the permission to enroll and policy exception forms for your request to be processed.