Our graduates are leaders in information and technology management
The Master of Information Management (MIM) program equips students with the technical and analytical skills to lead organizations in data-driven decision making, technology development, and information governance and security. The innovative MIM curriculum also infuses education in business management, design, and the social sciences to address the growing and unique need for information professionals who understand complex social and organizational issues. As a result of this unique curriculum, practical skills training, and hands-on learning opportunities, our graduates are prepared to apply their skills directly and immediately in their careers – resulting in our 99% job placement rate.
- Students learn how to analyze and transform data into meaningful insights that drive social and organizational decision making.
- Graduates become data scientists, data analysts, business analysts, gaming and entertainment analysts, data visualization specialists, market research analysts, information taxonomists, digital marketing specialists, cyber-threat analysts, information security analysts.
- Students learn how to assess and develop technology and applications that meet the information and data needs of businesses, organizations, and their users.
- Graduates become technology and application designers, product developers, interactive designers, IT solutions designers, web developers, information architects, business technology consultants.
- Students learn how to assess, manage, and advance information and technology systems in any organization.
- Graduates become chief data officers, directors of information governance and policy, systems administrators, information compliance specialists, database architects, directors of information assurance, digital records managers, and cyber-threat intelligence officers, information security specialists.
|Accenture||Fidelity Investments||Morgan Stanley Capital|
|Adobe Systems||First Citizens Bank||OPNET Technologies|
|Advance Digital Systems||Honda of America||Optimal Solutions|
|American Express||Hughes Network Systems||PriceWaterhouseCoopers|
|Bloomberg||Internal Revenue Service||US Census Bureau|
|BlueCrossBlueShield||International Food Policy Research Institute||US Department of Defense|
|Capgemini||J.P. Morgan||US Department of the Treasury|
|Capital One||KPMG||US Government Accountability Office (U.S.GAO)|
|Cognizant Technology Solutions||Library of Congress||Verizon Wireless|
|Deloitte Consulting||Microsoft||Washington Post|