To request permission to take courses at another institution students should do the following:
- Discuss potential transfer course(s) with your advisor.
- Read the Academic Policies to make sure you understand which courses you can take at another institution.
- Review transfer course equivalencies in the Transfer Credit Services database.
- Complete the Permission to Enroll Form.
- Wait for email notification of the decision on your request BEFORE enrolling at the other institution.
NOTE: If you want to enroll for an InfoSci Benchmark course in another institution, you must also submit a Request for Exception to Policy form (below). Please ensure that you submit both the permission to enroll and policy exception forms for your request to be processed.