New Students and External Transfers

New students and external transfers can apply to the Bachelor of Science in Information Science at College Park (InfoSci) through the University of Maryland’s Undergraduate Admissions.

Apply Now: UMD Admissions

Current UMD Students Changing Majors

Already enrolled at the University of Maryland, College Park, and want to change your major to InfoSci? Click below to learn the InfoSci change of major process.

Change of Major Process

Contact Us    InfoSci Home