New Students and External Transfers

New students and external transfers can apply to the bachelor’s degree programs at the College of Information Studies (INFO College) through the University of Maryland’s Undergraduate Admissions.

Apply Now: UMD Admissions

Current UMD Students Changing Majors

Already enrolled at the University of Maryland, College Park, and want to change your major to a bachelor’s degree program at the INFO College? Click below to learn the InfoSci change of major process.

Change of Major Process

Contact Us