This page provides an overview of all of the content on the iSchool website -- organized by the adminstrative areas, programs, and groups responsible for maintaining the materials.
- Governance and Planning - College assembly, committees, plan of organization, and strategic planning materials
- Finance and Administration - Budgets, financial reports, reimbursement forms, and internal operations processes and procedures.
- Facilities - Rooms, furniture, and non-IT equipment.
- IT Services - Research, adminstative, and instruction computing support
- Personnel - Policies and materials related to hiring, promotion, and evaluation of iSchool employees
- Communications - Procedures, processes, and form related to public relations and internal communication.
- External Relations and Development - Partnerships, alumni relations, and donor relationship development.
- Program Administration - College-wide policies and procedures relevant to management and operation of academic programs.
- Student Services - Materials, policies, and processes related to admissions, advising, and matriculation of iSchool students.
Research and Research Support
- Research Support - Grant proposals and administration, IRB, and research communications
Innovation, Entrepreneurship, and Outreach
- Innovation, Entrepreneurship, and Outreach Support
- Anne Scott MacLeod Children’s Literature Lecture Series
- Event Management - Logistical support for larger-scale events
- Diversity and Work Environment Initiatives - Projects and efforts that make the iSchool a more welcoming, supportive environments for all faculty, staff, and students