Grant Links for iSchool Faculty & Students
UM Division of Research
Research news, guidance, coordination and protocols for the University.
Office of Research Administration & Advancement (ORAA)
Pre-award and post-award administration office.
Institutional Review Board (IRB)
Approves research involving human subjects.
- IRB Forms and Instructions for Use of Human Subjects
- Limited Submission Grant Opportunities
- Guide for New Faculty
- Research Seminar Series
- Research@Maryland Newsletter
- Samples of Successful University of Maryland Grant Proposals
- Office of Research Administration & Advancement (ORAA)
Jacob K. Goldhaber Travel Awards for Graduate Students
Doctoral and Masters’ students are eligible to apply for travel grants to help defray some of the cost of traveling to conferences to present research.